Dear X-tee members!
We officially support only the two latest versions released: 6.23.0 and 6.22.1. These will also receive hotfixes by NIIS, if that should be necessary.
Please upgrade your Security Servers to version 6.23.0. To upgrade a Security Server, please make sure that it is using the correct repository.
Please check and if needed, modify the APT source list: /etc/apt/sources.list.d/xroad.list:
- For Ubuntu 18.04, it must contain the following line: deb http://x-tee.ee/packages/live/xroad bionic main
- For Ubuntu 14.04, it must instead contain: deb http://x-tee.ee/packages/live/xroad trusty main
- Remove lines that containt the old repository, which is no longer used: http://x-road.eu/
- Update the APT key with the following command: curl https://x-tee.ee/packages/xroad_repo.gpg | sudo apt-key add -
Then, you can upgrade the Security Server with the following commands:
- Update available packages: sudo apt-get update
- We recommend first upgrading the PostgreSQL: sudo apt-get install postgresql-9.3 --only-upgrade (PostgreSQL v9.4 users should use "postgresql-9.4“ in the command)
- Install the latest X-Road package: sudo apt-get install xroad-securityserver-ee
- We also recommend updating the rest of the server software: sudo apt-get dist-upgrade
NB! Since X-Road version 6.21.2, all later updates are available only to Ubuntu 18.04 users. The latest X-Road version is 6.23.0. If you are running a much older version or you have any questions, please let us know by writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please update your Security Servers in 4 weeks time to provide a more secure data exchange environment for all. You can also catch up on the latest changes and fixes by reading the release notes.