RIA IP's for whitelisting
In order for RIA to be able to centrally monitor ecosystems, provide statistics and support to members, we request that security server ports 5500/tcp and 5577/tcp be open to RIA monitoring servers from different environments listed in the table below:
|Type||EE - production||ee-test||ee-dev|
|Central Monitoring Server||22.214.171.124||mon.test.x-tee.ee||126.96.36.199|
|Management Security Server||188.8.131.52|
When managing port access, we strongly recommend that you use a firewall to allow (whitelist) only the addresses of the X-tee Center and your data exchange partners.
The ports that must be open:
- Outbound connection ports (from security server to external network, OUT):
- to Central Servers: TCP 4001, 80
- to Managemener Security Server: TCP 5500, 5577
- Incoming connection ports (from external network to security server, IN):
- from your X-Road data exchange partners: TCP 5500, 5577
- from RIA's Monitoring Server: TCP 5500, 5577
You can find more information about the description of the used ports here and a sample diagram here.
NB!: Please make sure that security server ports 80 and 443 are not open to the outside world!